1) Slice the peppers open and put to one side.
2) Add the cheese to a shallow dish and sprinkle with the red chilli flakes, parsley, oregano, a little lemon zest, lemon juice and a liberal drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil. Toss to coat the cheese chunks in the marinade.
3) Wrap each chunk in a roasted pepper and tie with twine to make a bundle.
4) Heat a griddle pan or outdoor barbecue to medium, and cook the bundles until the peppers are evenly charred and cheese is browning at edges, about 8 to 10 mins.
5) Transfer to a serving platter and serve.