- 16 ounces salmon fillet
- 0.50 strawberry juice
- 1 garlic cloves
- 0.25 red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.50 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 0.50 fresh strawberries
- 1 medium avocados
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 0.25 red Spanish onions
- 0.50 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 0.50 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
How to make Grilled Salmon With Strawberry & Avocado Pico De Gallo
- In a Large bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients and add salmon fillets. Refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all pico de gallo (salsa) ingredients EXCEPT the strawberries. Blend by gently stirring the ingredients with a rubber spatula. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, stirring once or twice. (Just before serving, add
- When ready, preheat the gas grill or charcoal BBQ to 325°F/162°C Prepare the grill for indirect cooking.
- Remove salmon fillets and discard marinade. Place marinated salmon fillets on a well-oiled fish grilling rack. Grill the fillets over briquettes (about 4 inches from fire) or over a gas flame for 9 to 10 minutes per side -- Grill until the salmon is nice
- Serve with a salad of fresh greens lightly tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, toasted sourdough bread and a light and fruity Rose' wine -- Enjoy!
- Cook's Tips: (1) Ocean Trout steaks, Swordfish, Cod or even grilled chicken are delicious alternatives to Salmon. (2) This strawberry pico de gallo is equally delicious served as bruschetta (on lightly oiled and grilled sliced focaccia).
- (This recipe can be doubled).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Strawberry panzanella
- Grilled chicken with gremolata and....
- Broccoli and cheddar stuffed potato...
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Stuffed Chicken Divan with a Sherry...
- Strawberry bruschetta
- Strawberry shortcake
- Smoked salmon and cucumber tartine
- 'Spice Things Up' Crab Cakes
- Cherries and figs in port vinegar
- Flaming wild berry mini bundts with...