Cook's note: the order of food on the griddle for the spinach salad is - asparagus and red pepper chunks go in the wok first, then the spinach. The prawn's go on the griddle about 5 minutes after the asparagus and red pepper.
For the salad:
1) Spray your griddle grid wok with olive oil cooking spray (away from the griddle). Put the wok on the griddle and once it is hot, add the cutletped asparagus and red pepper. Drizzle with olive oil (maybe 1 to 2 tablespoons), season with salt and pepper and stir. Cook until veggies glisten, about 10 minutes. Add the spinach and toss, allowing the griddle to do its thing.
2) Once the spinach begins to turn dark, meaning it has begun to cook, which takes about 5 more minutes), take the salad off the griddle and put it in a microwave/oven safe bowl (I do this in case I need to put it in a warm oven for 1 or 2 minutes, while everything else finishes up. 3) This salad is best when hot. Immediately squeeze the lemon juice over the top, add the feta cheese and toss. Steam should rise up from the bowl when served.
For the prawn:
4) Add prawn and marinade to a resealable bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (longer is better).
5) Skewer the prawn onto flat metal skewers (so you can turn the prawn without them spinning) and griddle until pink), a few minutes on each side, basting with the marinade as they cook.
6) Remove from the griddle to a serving platter, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve with the spinach salad.
Note: A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The food network kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.