1. Soak the corn in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile brush the grill with olive oil.
3. Remove the corn from the water and season with salt and pepper. Get on to grill for 10 minutes turning often until cooked and charred.
3. Tail the beans and add them to a bowl. Drizzle over some olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss, get them into a grill basket and get onto the grill cook for 5-7 minutes turning the beans so they cook evenly.
4. Take the beans and corn off to cool.
5. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Add all ingredients to a jar and shake to combine.
6. Cut the corn kernels off the 3 cobs and just halve the rest then put them on a platter.
7. Add the beans to a platter.
8. Prep the avocado and add to the salad.
9. Tear the coriander and sprinkle over, then drizzle over the dressing just before serving.