2) Seal the seasoned veal in a pre heated pan, add a good knob of butter then add the garlic. Place into the oven for 4-5 min turning after 2min. Remove and allow to rest.
3) Meanwhile, heat 25ml of olive oil in a pan, add the shallot, cook for 1 min, then add the diced tomatoes and cook until a pulp, then add the thyme.
4) For the sauce, blend the new season tomatoes in a food processor, pass through a sieve, then warm through in a saucepan and slowly add the butter.
5) Brush the top of the veal with mustard, then spoon on the crust and place into the oven for 1min (or colour with a blow torch).
6) Mix the tomato pulp with crushed new potatoes and season, and place into the centre of the plate. Place the veal on top and the garlic around and finish with the tomato sauce.