1) Place a griddle pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas/charcoal griddle or barbecue.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, tarragon, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place 2 tbsps of the mixture in a medium bowl. Add the zucchini and eggplant and toss until coated.
3) Place the vegetables on the griddle and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until tender.
4) While the vegetables are cooking, spread the olive oil mixture on the baguette halves. Using a spatula spread the goat cheese over the olive oil mixture.
5) Place the cooked vegetables on the bottom half of the baguette. Arrange the spinach on top of the vegetables. Place the top half of the baguette over the filling.
6) To serve, cut the baguette into 4 sandwiches. Serve immediately or wrap in baking paper and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.