Made this? How was it?
- 1 red pepper (about 125g) cored and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 aubergine (about 500g), cut crosswise into 1/2 cm
- 1 medium onion (about 100g), cut crosswise into 1/2 cm
- 2 medium courgettes (about 250g each), cut lengthwise into 1/2 cm
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 75 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 30 ml red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150g grape tomatoes, halved
- 20g fresh mint,
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
How to make Griddled vegetable salad with feta and mint
1) Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a tray or work surface. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray. Preheat a griddle or griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
2) Griddle the vegetables in batches until both sides are nicely charred and the vegetables are just tender, about 10 minutes for the pepper, about 8 minutes for the aubergine and onion, and about 6 minutes for the courgettes. When the vegetables are cool enough to handle, cut into 1 1/4 cm pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
3) In a small bowl,together the olive oil, vinegar and oregano. Pour over the vegetables and toss. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Gently stir in the tomatoes and mint. Divide the salad between 4 plates and sprinkle with the feta.
Calories 275; Total Fat 22 g; (Sat Fat 5 g, Mono Fat 13 g, Poly Fat 2 g) ; Protein 6 g; Carb 18 g; Fiber 7.5 g; Cholesterol 17 mg; Sodium 230 mg
Excellent source of: Fiber, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Folate, Manganese, Potassium
Good source of: Protein, Thiamin, Vitamin K, Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Phosphorus
- Grilled vegetable salad with feta a...
- Orange, radish and mint salad
- Orange, radish, and mint salad
- Beetroot salad with watercress driz...
- Chopped fixin's salad
- Tomatoes with green goddess dressin...
- Jewel roasted vegetables
- Salad presto
- Asian-Style 3 Bean Salad
- Chopped salad with lemon and dill
- Classic coleslaw with caraway
- Prawn salad with cucumber and mint