For the four pepper-ginger sauce:
1) Place the vinegar, sugar, habanero and ginger in a medium saucepan and cook over high heat until reduced to 375ml, stirring occasionally. If the sauce becomes too thick, thin with a little bit of water.
2) Strain the sauce through a strainer into a bowl, stir in the red and yellow peppers, poblano, mint, thai basil, coriander and season with salt, to taste.
For the fish:
1) Preheat the griddle over high heat.
2) Season the cavity of the fish with salt and pepper. Brush the fish with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Griddle for 4 to 5 minutes on 1 side. Turn the griddle down to medium and cook for another 6 to 7 minutes with the hood closed.
3) Remove to a platter and immediately drizzle with the sauce.
4) Garnish with thai basil and coriander; serve immediately.