Made this? How was it?
- 3 fresh corn on the cob, with husk
- 1 red pepper (about 150g)
- 1 green pepper (about 150g)
- 125g bacon,
- 150g red onion,
- 150g yellow onion,
- 1/2 jalapeno chilli pepper (about 5g) ,seeded and
- 150g celery,
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 60ml white wine
- 175ml reduced salt chicken stock
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 50g fresh plum tomatoes,
How to make Guid-moc-shoe
1) Lightly oil the corn and slightly roast on a griddle. Meanwhile, char the red and green peppers on an open burner flame, or oil them lightly and char under the grill. Let the corn cool and cut the kernels from the husk. Peel andthe peppers.
2) In a large saute pan over a medium heat cook the bacon until crispy, then remove from the pan and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Add the onions, jalapeno chilli pepper and peppers to the bacon fat and saute for 3 minutes.
3) Add the corn and celery to the pan and saute until the celery is al dente. Add the flour and stir until lightly browned. Add the white wine and chicken stock. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes and heat through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- McAlister potatoes
- Pintor's chicken
- Corn dressing for southern fried ch...
- Huckleberry apple crumble
- Collard greens
- Pork chops
- Brewburger's: Old fashioned (Montre...
- Streaky bacon and tomato pasta
- Cin-ful peach crumble
- Fry bread with caramelized oranges....
- The Modern Cafe: Modern fish cakes