- 16 ounces sausage
- 12 ounces prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 fresh broccoli
- 0.25 sweet onions
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 roma tomatoes
- 4 water
How to make Gut Buster Mac N Cheese Plus
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- Brown sauage in a deep skillet, add onion and saute until it is just beginning to soften.
- Add macaroni, water, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently until macaroni is tender. Most of the water will be absorbed.
- Add cheese packet, tomatoes, and cheddar. Stir to mix.
- Pour into a casserole dish, cover and bake for about 15 - 20 mins or until bubbly.
- Enjoy with rolls or garlic bread.
(Courtesy of Food.com)