2) Remove, divide into 2 equal balls and roll out to 23 cm each.
3) Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C, gas mark 8. Drape crust into round pie tin, poke with a fork and cover with waxed paper. Fill bottom with dried beans and bake pie shell for 10 minutes or until crust lightly browns. Remove and cool before filling.
For the mojo sour cream:
1) While chilling the dough, whisk together the ingredients for the cream in a medium mixing bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
For the sofrito:
1) Add oil to a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, and garlic, cook until translucent, but do not brown. Add tomatoes, cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
2) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C, gas mark 4. Add 1/4 of the swiss cheese to pre-cooked pie shell, add pulled pork on top of swiss cheese. Top pulled pork with sofrito mixture. Add remaining swiss on top of pork. Lay sliced ham on top of cheese. Mix together the heavy cream and mustard and pour on top of ham and then top with Parmesan. Add pie crust to top, wrap aluminum foil around edges of pie crust, and bake for 25 minutes.
3) Remove pie from oven, let cool and set for 5 minutes. Add sliced pickles to the center of the pie, starting at the center and fanning the pickles in the middle. Add sliced tomatoes to the outside ring of the edge of the pie, overlapping the pickles in the center. Cut pie and serve with dollop of mojo sour cream.