1. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the haggis with all of the other filling ingredients.
2. Place about 1 teaspoon of the filling in the middle of a wonton wrapper, brush the outside edges with the egg and fold the wrapper in to the middle so you have a square with points in the middle covering the dumpling. Do this until all the mixture is used up.
3. In a hot sauté pan coated well with peanut oil, place the pot stickers all over the base of the pan and cook them until the bottom is browned. Pour in two thirds of the stock up the dumplings and cover them with a tight fitting lid, as the stock will steam the pot stickers.
4. Check them in 5 minutes, as more stock may be needed. The trick here is that once the dumplings are firm and fully cooked the stock will evaporate and the bottoms will crisp up again.
5. To make the dipping sauce, simply combine all the ingredients and serve in a small bowl.