1. Heat the oil in large non-stick saucepan and sauté the garlic, thyme, chili for a minute. Add the prawns and season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes until cooked - do not overcook.
2. Drizzle with lemon juice and set aside.
3. Place the quartered gem lettuces on a platter and top with avocado drizzled with lemon to prevent the avocado from browning and the cooked prawns
4. Add dressing ingredients to a bowl. Mix dressing together and drizzle over the salad.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and pink peppercorns. Serve