1. Bring 2 cups of salted water to a boil, add 1 cup bulgar wheat, bring it to the boil get the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes. The water evaporates.
2. Make the dressing: Separately mix together the harrisa, lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
3. Toast the almonds.
4. Prepare the vegetables and herbs and add to a bowl: quarter the tomatoes, slice the onion, chop the spring onions, dice the pepper, dice the cucumber, chop the herbs and add the dried mint.
5. Add the now cooked and cooled bulgar wheat to the vegetables and mix.
6. Drizzle over the dressing and toss combine again.
7. Tip onto round platter in a mountain shape.
8. Garnish with toasted flaked nuts.