- 3 ounces English muffin
- 2 ounces turkey breast
- 1.25 ounces tomato
- 0.50 ounce swiss cheese
- 0.33 ounce fresh spinach
How to make Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- Toast English Muffin.
- Wilt Spinach for 15 seconds in saute' pan with 1/4 cup boiling water. Allow spinach to drain on paper towel. Pour off water, return to heat.
- Layer turkey in pan just long enough to heat throughout, place on bottom portion of English Muffin.
- Place cheese on top of turkey.
- Place wilted spinach on the cheese.
- add the tomato slices (2) to the hot pan, warming briefly.
- Turn off heat under pan, place tomatoes on spinach, top with English Muffin top -- enjoy.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Turkey kofte with apple raita and s...
- Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
- BBQ chicken packed pita
- Pitta stuffed with tabbouleh and sh...
- Hummus and grilled vegetable wrap
- Spinach Pesto Scrambled Eggs on Gar...
- Mini Italian Club Sandwiches
- Turkey burger melts
- Monte Christo sandwiches
- Turkey monte cristo sandwich
- Venetian panino
- Pan Bagnat