Made this? How was it?
- 450g green cabbage, shredded on a box grater
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 125ml low-fat buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 125ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1 carrot, shredded
- Salt, plus 1 tsp
- 450g purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
How to make Healthy Chopped Slaw
1) Mix the 2 cabbages together in a large colander. Salt cabbage generously and put in the sink to drain for about 1 hour. Rinse cabbage under cold water and pat very dry. Mix the carrot with the cabbage.
2) Toast celery seeds in a dry skillet over medium heat; cool.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.