- 0.50 Splenda sugar substitute
- 0.50 brown sugar
- 0.25 non-hydrogenated margarine
- 0.50 orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1 eggs
- 1.50 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 0.50 unsweetened applesauce
- 1.50 wholemeal flour
- 0.50 flax seeds
- 0.50 wheat bran
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
- 3 Quaker Oats
- 0.25 chocolate chips
- 0.25 sultanas
How to make Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip or Raisin Cookies
- preheat oven to 375.
- beat sugars and margarine together, add orange juice, corn syrup, vanilla, and apple sauce; beat well.
- in a separate bowl mix together: flour, flax seed, wheat bran, baking soda, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add oats and chocolate chips to flour mix and stir well.
- Add dry mix to sugar mixture; stir until well blended.
- Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 275 for 10 min, take out and let cool on a wire rack or wax paper.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Chocolate chip waffles
- Homemade granola bars
- Raisin pecan oatmeal biscuits
- Chocolate oat cakes
- Fluffy oatmeal raisin sandwich cook...
- Chocolate port cupcakes
- Double chocolate sable cookies
- Chocolate cherry cola cupcakes
- Radical Rob's chocolate chip cookie...
- Chocorazz triple chip cookies