Made this? How was it?
- 1 heart cos lettuce, shredded
- 40g picked flat-leaf parsley leaves (pick the greens of half a bundle from produce department)
- 1 (400g ) tin, hearts of palm, drained
- 115g prosciutto
- 1 tin quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 115g wedge pecorino Romano or Asiago
- Balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
How to make Heart-y salad: hearts of romaine, palm, and artichoke
1) Place romaine on a platter and toss with parsley tops.
2) Wrap hearts of palm in prosciutto and cut into bite size pieces on an angle. Arrange prosciutto wrapped palm sections and quartered artichoke hearts over romaine greens.
3) Shred cheese with a vegetable peeler into short ribbons, working over the salad plate. Drizzle the salad with balsamic vinegar and oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Hearts of palm, avocado and watercr...
- Hearts of cos, palm and artichoke w...
- Fennel and red onion salad with cra...
- Tri colour salad with fennel
- Jicama, carrot, orange-chipotle sla...
- Fennel and pepper salad
- Mozzarella salad
- Tuna and vegetable salad
- Romaine hearts with greek dressing
- Melon soup
- Bottom of the jar jam vinaigrette w...
- Bitter Caesar salad