1. Place the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, rosemary, sprigs of mint and tarragon and Parmesan into the bowl of a food processor.
2. Blitz together until the mixture turns to the consistency of wet sand- if the mixture is too dry add a little olive oil and blitz again. Season to taste the transfer to a plate or shallow roasting tin.
3. Whisk the mustard with the egg in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the lamb to form a good coating for the herb crust to stick to.
4. Preheat the Oven to 180°C. Roll the lamb in the herb mixture. Lay the lamb on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes for medium cooked lamb, cook for an extra 5 minutes for well done.
5. Transfer to a warm plate to rest for 5 minutes then carve into cutlets.
For the Honey Roasted Carrots
1. In a heavy bottomed pan add a bunch of baby carrots and a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of honey with 100ml water. Cook for about 20 minutes.
For the Roast New Potatoes
1. Half the new potatoes and par boil.
2. Drain and transfer to a roasting tin. Cover with olive oil, mix the potatoes to ensure they are all coated, then season with salt and pepper and a little thyme.
3. Roast in the oven on 180°C for 30 minutes until golden brown.