2) Carefully crack 3 eggs into each of 2 small bowls or teacups (you won't be grilling them in these) without breaking the yolks. (It's very important to have all the eggs ready to go before you start cooking.)
3) Place 2 individual gratin dishes on a baking tray. Place 1 tbsp of cream and 7g of butter in each dish and place under the grill for about 3 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
4) Quickly, but carefully, pour 3 eggs into each hot gratin dish and sprinkle evenly with the herb mixture, then sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
5) Place back under the grill for 5 to 6 minutes, until the whites of the eggs are almost cooked. (Rotate the baking tray once if they aren't cooking evenly.) The eggs will continue to cook after you take them out of the oven.
6) Allow to set for 60 seconds and serve hot with the toasted bread.