1. Prepare the couscous by placing in a large deep dish and covering it with boiling chicken stock. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for about 15 minutes until the granules have doubled in size.
2. To make the butter sauce, melt butter with the garlic, ginger, herbs and chilli in a large non-stick frying pan and mix
3. Add the zest and lemon juice and stir.
4. Cook the prawns in the sauce for 4 minutes, in batches, if necessary
5. To another pan add olive oil, courgettes and asparagus tips and cook for 2 minutes
6. Then add herbs, season with salt and pepper and stir. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
7. Fluff the couscous with a fork, then stir in asparagus mixture.
8. Add the rocket and mix in
9. Taste and add extra olive oil and lemon juice if needed
10. Top with the prawns. Garnish with thick Greek style plain yoghurt in the middle and mint leaves and spring onion.
Check the couscous package instructions and be guided by it as often each brand is different. Can microwave the couscous to speed up the absorption time.