1. Microwave butternut squash cubes for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Pour boiling water over couscous to cover it by about a centimeter and cover in plastic wrap and leave to site for about 10 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan and sauté butternut until golden brown all over, about 5 minutes.
4. To make the vinaigrette add all ingredients to a mini food processor and blitz together. Alternatively, finely chop the herbs and mix everything in a small bowl.
5. Assemble the salad. Fluff couscous with a fork. Add the roasted squash, wild rocket, vinaigrette, honey and toss.
6. Tip onto serving platter, sprinkle over feta and snip over chives.