1. Grate the cheese and place into a medium sized bowl.
2. Chop the red onion and chili and add to the bowl of grated cheese
3. Add a pinch of salt, coriander powder and fresh coriander and mix together well.
4. Toast one side of the bread under the grill before turning over.
5. Then place a large spoonful of the cheese mix onto the un-toasted side of the bread so that you create a thick layer of cheese, do this to both slices, place onto a baking sheet and place under the grill until the cheese starts to bubble.
6. Remove and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. To make the tomato dip, place the tomato ketchup, garlic and fresh coriander in a blender and blitz until all combined.
8. Serve the cheese on toast with the tomato dip.
Recipe courtesy of Nisha Katona