1) Punch down and stretch pizza dough. Drizzle olive oil onto both sides and sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Rub in well, but do not saturate with oil. Grill pizza dough for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side.
2) Spread tapenade or chutney thinly onto crust. Lay a few slices of cured meat on top (in any order or amount) and serve at room temperature.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat figs in chicken stock until warm and hydrated. Drain when ready.
4) In a food processor, pulse together all of the remaining ingredients, including the figs. Place in a bowl and set aside until ready to assemble the pizza.
5) In a food processor, pulse all the chutney ingredients. Place into a bowl and set aside until ready to assemble the pizza.