1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Sauté the onions and peppers and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are tender.
2. Add the garlic, paprika and chilli flakes sauté gently in the bottom of the pan until fragrant.
3. Add the tomato paste and stir well until combined. Add tomatoes, chicken stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 15 minutes until tomatoes have disintegrated and slightly reduced.
4. Add the beans, season with salt and pepper. Stir
5. MAKE 4 WELLS
6. Crack an egg into each well. LID ON COOK 4 minutes
7. garnish with parsley and serve while still warm with slices of baguette to dip in.