Made this? How was it?
- 400g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 150g sweetened dessicated coconut
- 150g flaked almonds
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 120ml good honey
- 115g small dried apricots
- 150g small dried figs
- 150g dried cherries
- 150g dried cranberries
- 150g roasted, unsalted cashews
How to make Homemade granola
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Toss the oats, coconut and almonds together in a large bowl.together the oil and honey in another small bowl.
2) Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated. Pour onto a 33cm by 45cm by 2.5cm deep baking tray. Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even, golden brown, about 45 minutes.
3) Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. Add the apricots, figs, cherries, cranberries and cashews. Store the cooled granola in an airtight container.
- Ferndale granola
- Homemade granola bars
- Homemade granola
- Homemade muesli with red berries
- Roasted pumpkin oatmeal pancakes
- Harry's roadhouse: Blue cornmeal wa...
- Cinnamon rolls
- Chicken apple sausage frittata
- Sunny's thick O.G. snap shake!
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- Atole pinon hotcakes
- Dor Stop Restaurant: Italian jumbot...