Made this? How was it?
- 900g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 225ml milk
- 1 tablespoon melted
How to make Homemade Instant Pancake Mix and Blueberry Syrup
Mix together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar. Store in a jar until you're ready to make your pancakes.
For each 150g pancake mix, add 1 egg, 1 240ml milk, and 1 tablespoon melted
Heat a flat griddle or pan over medium-high heat.
Spoon drops of 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of batter onto the hot griddle and when bubbles appear on the surface of the little pancakes, flip them over to make them golden brown on both sides. A minute or so a side should do it.
Serve with blueberry syrup.
- Blueberry Syrup for Pancakes
- Instant Chocolate Mousse
- Potato Cakes with Smoked Salmon
- American Pancakes
- Frittata Party!
- Cinnamon Plums with French Toast
- Go Get 'Em Smoothie
- Chocolate Croissants
- Griddled corn cakes
- Roasted pumpkin oatmeal pancakes
- Chef Lee Anne Wong's pancakes with....
- Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes