Made this? How was it?
- 30g quick-cooking porridge oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp coarsely toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp granola with sultanas
- Pinch salt
- 80ml hottest tap water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 large ripe strawberries, hulled and
- 6 to 8 fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp sugar
- Greek yoghurt, for serving
How to make Homemade muesli with red berries
1) Measure the oats, hazelnuts, granola and salt together in a cereal bowl. Pour the water and honey over the mixture, stir, and set aside to soak for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, toss the strawberries, raspberries and sugar together in another bowl and allow to macerate while the muesli is soaking. When ready to eat, divide the muesli between 2 bowls.
3) Divide the berries between the oat mixtures and stir in. Serve at room temperature with a dollop of yoghurt on top.