- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons neufchatel cheese
- 1 sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.50 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.13 teaspoon salt
- 1 bananas
- 0.50 skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.25 coconut
How to make Honduran Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Cot loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside. Beat margarine and Neufchatel cheese at med. speed in mixer; add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg, beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir well.
- Comine banana, milk and vanilla; stir well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture; mix after each addition. Stir in coconut.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 60 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
(Courtesy of Food.com)