Made this? How was it?
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (250g), thawed
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 small apple, halved, cored and thinly
- 1 small nectarine, halved,stoned and thinly
- 30g unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tsp caster sugar
- 4 tsp clear honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 225g mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp orange liqueur
How to make Honey apple and nectarine tarts with whipped mascarpone
1) Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut into 4 equal pieces. Transfer to the baking tray, well spaced apart.
2)Make a border around the outside of each pastry square by scoring a line with a sharp knife about 1cm in from the edge to create an inner square. With a fork, prick the dough inside the small square. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
3) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
4) In the centre of each piece of pastry, overlap of apple and nectarine, keeping within the scored border. Brush the fruit with a little melted butter and sprinkle each tart with 1 tsp of sugar.
5) Bake the tarts until the pastry is golden and apples are tender, about 20 minutes. Remove tarts from the oven and brush each one with 1 tsp of honey. Transfer tarts to a cooling rack.
6) Meanwhile in a small bowl, lightly the mascarpone with the orange liqueur.
7) Serve tarts topped with a dollop of the flavoured mascarpone and drizzled with extra honey if desired.
- Baked nectarines with Greek yoghurt...
- Baked figs with chopped pistachios....
- Sour cream and lemon honey corn muf...
- Baked Nectarines with Greek Yogurt....
- Grilled bananas with cinnamon creme...
- Lime in the coconut pie
- Molten chocolate baby cakes
- Honey and mustard prawn skewers
- Honey and Mustard Shrimp Skewers
- Rolf's Original Swiss Cheese Fondue...
- Coq au vin
- Short rib bourguignonne