1) Cook couscous according to package directions, adding capers and oregano at beginning of cooking time.
2) Add parsley and season, to taste, with salt and black pepper just before serving.
For the calamari:
1) Coat a stove-top griddle pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat to preheat. Season both sides of calamari with salt and lemon pepper.
2) Place calamari on hot pan and cook 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and rice wine. Brush mixture over both sides of calamari and cook 1 to 2 more minutes per side, until cooked through and opaque.
3) Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add spinach, cover and steam 1 minute, until spinach wilts. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Slice calamari crosswise into rings and serve over wilted spinach. Serve couscous on the side.