Made this? How was it?
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 50g flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 220g unsalted , at room temperature
- 6 ears corn, husked
- Cotija cheese, for serving, optional
- Lime wedges, for serving, optional
How to make Hot corn with chimichurri butter
1) Place the vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, garlic and red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse until finely. Transfer the mixture to a piece of cheesecloth or a kitchen towel and wring out the excess liquid. Place the mixture in a small bowl and stir in the .
2) Transfer the chimichurrito a sheet of plastic wrap and shape it into a log. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until it has hardened.
3) Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the corn and boil until it is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving platter. Place a disk of chimichurri
- Best basic white rice
- Broccoli with infused butter
- Creamy Latin pasta salad
- Fresh corn salad
- Potato, tomato, corn and basil sala...
- Campfire salad
- Farmers' market roasted vegetable s...
- Arroz con coco: coconut rice
- Mango and red cabbage slaw
- Mango, jicama and radish salad with...
- Sweet potato oven chips with avocad...
- Rocket, avocado and fennel salad