- 4 hot dog
- 1 to taste hot dog buns
How to make Hot Dogs in Slow Cooker
- Prepare hot dogs in slow cooker using NO water. Just drop the dogs (or knockwurst, or polish sausage) and cook them in their own juices on high for 1-2 hours. In about hour the dogs will begin to "brown" wherever thy touch the sides of the pot.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Slow cooker Moroccan brisket with r...
- Slow cooker split pea soup with cho...
- Slow cooker chipotle-lime chicken t...
- Slow Cooker Beef Paprikash
- Green tomato chutney hot dog
- Hot dogs a la rose
- Texas Hot Dog
- Slow cooker chicken chilli
- Slow-cooker choucroute
- Slow cooker ginger-soy short ribs a...
- Slow cooker pepper pork chops
- Slow-Roasted Pulled Pork and Creame...