Made this? How was it?
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp sun-dried tomato purée
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 300g wild Alaska king crab meat, chunked
- 25g gruyere cheese
- Crunchy bread, to serve
How to make Hot Wild Alaska King Crab Pots
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Mix the olive oil, garlic, sun-dried tomato paste, tomato purée, black pepper and stir through the king crab.
3. Divide the mixture between two heatproof bowls and top with gruyere cheese and small knobs of.
4. Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and sauce is bubbling hot.
5. Serve immediately with hot crunchy bread for dipping.
Cook’s tip: This dish couldn’t be simpler but it will never fail to impress. Try adding raw prawns to the mix as a tasty alternative.
- Wild Alaska salmon, carrot and hall...
- Baked Wild Alaska Pacific Cod in Br...
- Wild Alaska Salmon with Sun-dried T...
- Wild Alaska Pacific cod loins with....
- Wild Alaska King Crab Blinis
- Wild Alaska salmon, spinach and pas...
- Wild Alaska Seafood Halloween Chowd...
- Barbecued Alaska Salmon and Wild Ri...
- Wild Georgia prawn and crab cake wi...
- Pan-fried Wild Alaska Pollock with....
- Wild Alaska Salmon and Tomato Hallo...
- Wild Alaska Salmon Thai Red Curry