1) Stir together the yoghurt, blue cheese, red onion, coriander and salt and pepper in a bowl.
2) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
For the hot wings:
1) Heat 6-cm of the oil in a large, high-sided pan until it reaches 190C on a deep-fry thermometer.
2) Stir together the flour, salt, pepper, to taste, 2 tsps ancho chilli powder and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Season the wings with salt and pepper and add the wings in batches to the flour mixture to lightly coat and tap off excess flour.
3) Add the wings in batches and cook until golden brown and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate lined with paper towels.
4) Bring the vinegar, chipotle puree, 2 tbsps chilli powder and New Mexico chilli powder to a simmer in a large high-sided saute pan over medium heat. Remove the mixture from the heat and whisk in the mustard, salt, honey, and butter until smooth. Add the wings to the mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with coriander and serve with jicama sticks and blue cheese sauce.