1. Grab a shallow pan with a lid and gently heat the Thick ‘n’ Chunky salsa.
2. In a small bowl crack 1 egg.
3. Make a hole in the salsa and drop the broken egg in the hole.
4. Repeat for the other eggs.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and let the eggs cook in the juices on a low heat for 4-5 minutes until they are set.
6. Meanwhile, put the refried beans in a small pan and heat gently.
7. Pierce the packaging on the soft flour tortillas and warm in the microwave for 35-45 seconds.
8. Cover the warm tortillas with a layer of refried beans.
9. Carefully spoon out each of the eggs with plenty of rich and juicy salsa and place on the top the refried beans.
10. Garnish the Huevos Rancheros with a sprinkling of flat-leaf parsley.
11. Wake up the family and start the day in true Old El Paso style.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™