- 4 large egg
- 0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 to taste olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 8 fruit bread
- 8 white bread
- 4 scoops ice cream
- 0.25 pecans
- 0.25 chocolate
- 6 strawberries
How to make Huey's French Toast Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Beat together the eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg mixture and then cook on a lightly oiled grill for about 45 seconds on each side; set aside to cool. Alternatively, you can panfry the slices of bread (preferably in a non-stick pan) in a little oil with about a teasp
- When the bread has cooled, place a scoop of ice cream on a piece of bread, spreading it out across the slice; scatter with a quarter of the pecans and a quarter of the grated chocolate or a quarter of the strawberry slices; top with another piece of bread
- Unwrap the sandwiches and serve them as a snack or as a dessert.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French toast with mixed berries
- Bourbon ball french toast
- French Toast Casserole with Strawbe...
- Surrey's Cafe: Bananas Foster Frenc...
- Margarita ice cream
- Pumpkin biscuits with cream cheese....
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- French toast
- French toast with caramelised apple...
- Challah French toast
- French Toast
- Cake ice cream cones