For the cookie crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 175°. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, orange zest and vanilla thoroughly. Add in the eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Add in the milk and mix.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt). Then blend this into the cream mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap and flatten into a disc, and then refrigerate for 1 hour (or freeze for 20 minutes).
3. Roll out the dough into one large rectangle. Then, using a 4 1/2-inch cutter, cut out circles of dough.
4. Bake until the cookie dough is cooked and golden brown, but not overly crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
For the topping:
1. Using a mixer with a whisk attachment, whip together the marshmallow creme and cream cheese until light.
2. Serve the cooled crusts with the cream mixture and a platter of fruit. Let everyone build their own pizza by spreading the cream mixture on the crust and then decorating with as much fruit as desired!