1) Combine the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir well and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature.
2) Mix the ricotta together with the salt and the pepper until evenly distributed.
3) Preheat a griddle pan over high heat. Whisk olive oil and salt together in a bowl. Rub the veggie pieces with the olive oil mixture all over and cook until soft and browned on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4) Preheat oven to 190C.
5) To assemble the lasagnas, line the bottom of a mini foil baking dish with a couple spoonfuls of sauce. Lay a single layer of raw lasagna noodles over that. Next scatter a mixture of the veggies over top, then an even layer of ricotta. Repeat once more and top it all of with plenty of mozzarella.
6) Place lasagna on a baking sheet to catch any dripping cheese. Bake for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and well browned on top.