1. Spread butter on each slice of bread and press the buttered side firmly into the finely grated cheeses.
2. Place one piece of bread cheese side down and the other slice cheese side up, next to it.
3. Spoon macaroni & cheese onto the slice of bread with the unbuttered side facing up.
4. Press the second slice of bread on top with its cheese coating on the outside.
5. Preheat a non-stick pan Brown the cheese on the first side in a heated non-stick pan with olive oil and butter. Press down with a spatula so cooks evenly for 1 ½ mins. Flip it over and cook on the second side for another 1 ½ mins.
6. Remove and eat!