1. Mix the milk and lemon juice in a jug. Put aside.
2. Place Stork and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream together until light and fluffy. (approx 1 ½ min with electric hand mixer).
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Sift in the remaining flour with the bicarbonate and cocoa powder and fold in until well blended.
5. Add the milk to the mix and stir until smooth.
6. Place the mix in 3x20m (8 inch) greased and lined round cake tins. Bake on middle shelf of oven 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas 4 for about 20 minutes.
7. Prepare the icing. Beat together the Stork and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
8. Add the Irish cream liqueur a little at a time beating well after each addition until the mixture is smooth.
9. Trim the tops from the chocolate cake levelling using a sharp serrated knife if necessary.
10. Set the base layer onto a serving plate or cake board. Layer the cake, sandwiching each layer with the icing.
11. Using a palette knife coat the sides and top of the cake with the remaining icing.
12. Decorate the top of the cake with a light dusting of cocoa powder and the chocolate curls around the outside edge. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Stork