2) Tenderize the flank steak with a meat mallet and cut into 0.5cm pieces, approximately 12.5cm by 20cm. Lightly season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Place the carrots, red bell peppers, sun-dried tomato and spring onions in separate layers over the first 12.5cm of the steak lengthwise. Top with the garlic and onion mixture, then evenly coat with grated mozzarella cheese and parsley.
4) Roll flank steak, starting with end that has vegetables, firmly without pushing out vegetables. Secure the rolled steaks with skewers.
5) Stir the flour and Italian seasoning together on a rimmed plate and dredge the rolled flank steaks, coating evenly. Preheat oven to 150C/Gas 2.
6) In a medium saute pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil and when hot add the rolled flank steaks, searing on all sides for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown. Remove the flank steak from the pan and place on a baking sheet.
7) Place the steaks in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 60C on an instant-read thermometer.
8) Place the saute pan back on the burner and deglaze with the white wine. Stir, and reduce for 2 minutes, then add the tomato sauce and chicken stock. Let the mixture continue to reduce for 2 more minutes.
9) Remove the steak from the oven and leave to rest. Slice on the bias 1cm thick, shingle out, and top with sauce.