For the meatloaf:
1. Preheat oven 180°C.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onions. Cook until soft and slightly take on a colour (approximately 10 minutes).
4. Once the onions are ready, add them to the meat mixture and once again mix well.3. In the meantime put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. Spoon the mixture into a 450g non-stick loaf tin and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
For the sauce:
1. Preheat the oven 200°C.
2. Mix together all the ingredients and place onto a baking tray. Roast for 25-35 minutes until they become soft and wrinkly.
3. Once done, remove from the oven, then add the anchovies and chilli and liquidise in batches, and pass through a sieve. Adjust seasoning.
To serve, turn out the meat loaf onto a serving platter, spoon over the tomato sauce and top with shaved parmesan and chopped parsley.