- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large onion
- 3 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon tomato pur�e
- 2 tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.50 teaspoon masala
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 small red pepper
- 1 lb cooked chicken
How to make Jalfrezi
- Heat the mustard oil in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over high heat for 1 minute, or until it begins to smoke.
- Add the vegetable oil, reduce the heat, and add the onion and garlic.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until golden.
- Add the tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, turmeric, chili powder, tikka masala, and vinegar to the skillet.
- Stir the mixture until fragrant.
- Add the bell pepper and stir for an additional 2 minutes or until the bell pepper is softened.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Simmer gently for 8 minutes until the chicken is heated through
- Serve with rice if desired.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- BBQ duck and sauteed shiitake mushr...
- Chicken with mango barbecue sauce
- Yucatan chicken puffy tacos with pe...
- Chicken scarpariello
- Chicken cobb burger
- Chicken milanese with salsa rosa
- Greek pizza with chicken, feta and....
- Lentil vegetable soup
- Wild mushroom grits with poached eg...
- Watermelon gazpacho
- Chopped Fixin's Salad
- Chopped fixin's salad