This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and then coat the prawns and chicken in the Cajun seasoning.
2. Heat a large frying pan at high heat with a 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and garlic paste stirring really quickly till all the chicken is coated in the garlic paste. Fry till all the chicken is cooked, then take out of the pan and set aside.
3. Add the chorizo to the same pan and fry until crispy. Then add the onion, green pepper and celery to the chorizo and cook until soft.
4. Add the rice, 400ml of boiled water and the Jambalaya paste to chorizo mixture, stir and simmer for 12 minutes.
5. Finally add the chicken and prawns to the pan and simmer for about 5 minutes, until the prawns are pink (adding more water if needed) and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com