1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2) In medium bowl, combine, parsley, onions, eggs, panko, black pepper, salt, lemon zest and Dill Mayonnaise together. Add drained salmon and mix well together. Make 4 patties and set aside.
3) In a large skillet on medium, heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Place burgers in skillet. Cook over medium heat until browned. Turn and brown other side. Place in oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Serve on buns with Dill Mayonnaise.
5) Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.