- 3 boneless pork
- 3 baking potato
- 1 onions
- 1 carrot
- 17.75 ounces curry
- 5 Hershey's chocolate kiss
How to make Japanese Curry
- Put the pork, potato, carrot, onion in large pot. Fill with water until it covers the top.
- When it boils, skim off fat that rises to top.
- Check to make sure the potatoes are cooked and then add the curry in broken cubes.
- While it is still boiling, stir all the time so the curry melts.
- Add the chocolate and stir.
- The curry will start to thicken. When it's as thick as you want, it's done.
- Serve over rice.
(Courtesy of Food.com)