1. Place the cake on a cake stand and dollop half the lime curd in the middle of the cake. Spread out slightly, but not to the edges
2. transfer the remaining curd into a piping bag.
3. In an electric mixer, whip the cream and sugar until soft peaks. Remove the bowl from the stand and fold in the lemon juice followed by the yoghurt.
4. Pile up the whipped cream and yoghurt mix on top of the baked cheesecake and lime curd using a spatula.
5. Use piping bag to neatly drizzle over the remaining lime curd
6. top with raspberries and garnish with mint.