- 0.50 large white onions
- 2 garlic clove
- 1.50 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 0.25 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 seitan
- 1 onions
- 1 green bell peppers
How to make Jerk Seitan
- Prepare the marinade by pureeing all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Some chunks are ok.
- Place the seitan in a shallow bowl and pour the marinade on top. Cover and let sit an hour.
- In a skillet, sautee the onions, and pepper in the olive oil over medium heat.
- Remove the seitan from the sauce and add to the skillet and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the sauce and cook about 2 minutes, until hot and all is coated.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Jerked chicken kebabs
- Chicken with jerk sauce and cool pi...
- Jamaican jerk chicken
- Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Cil...
- Barbecued jerk chicken with mango c...
- Griddled jerk chicken with mango-co...
- Kevin Nurse's jerk red snapper and....
- Homestyle Jerk Chicken with Rice an...
- Vegetable Curry with Rice and Peas
- BBQ Jerk Chicken
- Barbecued jerk rubbed chicken with....