1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/360F/Gas 4.
2. Place the butter, honey and sugar in a pan over a medium heat, and melt together slowly.
3. Stir in the rolled oats, Jerte Picotas® and the chocolate chips.
4. Place the mixture into a greased 30cm/12in x 20cm/8in square baking tin, ensuring that the mixture is pushed into all four corners and smoothed evenly.
5. Place the baking tin into the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool, once cooled, cut into equal sized squares.